1. Our team’s integrated cross-disciplinary approach ensures that the right people are matched with this historic project, in the balancing act of intellectual rigour with real world pragmatism. We believe passionately in protecting and maintaining the cultural and historical elements of our old buildings, for both the present and future generations to enjoy and this commitment is reflected in the quality of the craftsmanship from stonemasonry to carpentry, joinery to plastering skills of yesteryears.
2. Intellectual property rights to Content and Services
Any website/platform or other device, that links to The Secretariat, is prohibited from:
- Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by The Secretariat, you may not use any third party platforms, other than your own website or your own social media pages, to link or to distribute the Content.
- Any media platform with commercial channels such as affiliated websites, other forms of social media including Facebook Pages with an intent of growing its visitors and commercial gains, are not allowed to share, copy, redistribute or rephrase The Secretariat’s content.
- For non-commercial usage, your personal website and social media platforms will have to display/credit The Secretariat’s Logo and The Secretariat’s website (www.thesecretariat.com) prominently on your platform.
- You are prohibited to sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any of the Content for commercial purposes or in any way that infringes the rights of The Secretariat.
- You are strictly NOT allowed to copy/rephrase/post our Logos, articles, photos and other editorial content as your own property using them on your platforms with commercial purposes.
- Photos with The Secretariat trademark, are owned, controlled and licensed by The Secretariat and are strictly prohibited to use for commercial purposes.
- All Content and Services found on Akhayar.com and other platforms owned by The Secretariat, are NOT transferrable. You are NOT allowed to edit, rephrase or change any of the content without the express consent of The Secretariat.
- Implying that The Secretariat or The Secretariat’s affiliates are endorsing your products and services;
3. You acknowledge and agree that The Secretariat shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance of the content, goods and services made available on or through third party websites.
4. All User Content (comments etc.) provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, andin compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations; and The Secretariat is NOT responsible for the consequences as such, and
5. If you are using The Secretariat’s services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms and the company will be accountable for Any LEGAL action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
- The Secretariat does not promise or makes any guarantee about the availability of the Content and Services on the Sites or that the Content and Services on the Sites will be error-free or uninterrupted, free of viruses or malware, or that any defects will be corrected or that your use of the Sites and Services will provide specific results that meet your needs.
- The Secretariat reserves the right to remove, edit, modify or otherwise manipulate any Content and to remove or block any Content from the Services without notice to you for any reason or for no reason at all.